AFRICAN COIN ANALYSIS
Nurucoin does not offer any unique coin value, based on publicly available information. There is sufficient reason to doubt the credibility of the project and its backers which makes it rather suspicious and not worth the investment.
- Nurucoin has Clear goals, but goals are already achievable using existing cryptocurrencies, so there’s no unique value proposition.
- No evidence to support claims of working on prototype which currently has 150 registered merchants, 100,343 community members, and 5,664 investors.
- No evidence to indicate that ICO funds are being stored in an Escrow wallet.
- No legal framework between developers and contributors.
- Currently not trading on any exchange.
- Unsually low social media activity.
TEAM WHITEPAPER TRADING
♦ DETAILS ♦
Founder: Isaac Muthui
ICO Date : 15/02/18 – 17/03/18
ICO location: Nairobi,Kenya
AMount Raised at ICO : Unknown
Status: Completed ICO (Not trading)
Website : nurucoin.com
Platform: Ethereum blockchain/Nuruchain
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 NRCT
Current Market Capitalization: Unknown
All time Peak- None
♦ CONCEPT ♦
- Seeks to offer a comprehensive intra-African trading platform complete with its own integrated payment system with the objective of addressing the root causes of the perennial imbalance of intra-African trade.
It aims to:
- Provide a worldwide transferable trust and reputation system. They hope to achieve this by putting in place a mechanism that would enable Customers and Merchants to register, resolve claims and rate each other, and configure the smart contracts to automatically change the trust level for each of the parties involved in a transaction.
- Facilitate mobile payments.
- Provide payment solutions through mobile gateways – that enables their customers to use their distributed trusted and reputable system.
- Enable African economies to be blockchain technology equipped.
The contents of CryptonomicsAfrica.com provide general as well as detailed information on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This should not in any way be treated as investment, business or legal advice. Users are encouraged to verify the information provided before acting on same. CryptonomicsAfrica.com would not be liable for any loss to any individual or entity occasioned by a reliance on the information provided as same is done solely at the risk of the individual or entity in question.